Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Thursday, June 10, 2010

A Blast from the Past


This is me when I was 5 years old. I am the one holding the green ball. The person in the Bunny mask is my aunt Tiana. She was also 5. Don't ask me what we were doing, cause I don't know! lol! We were two crazy little girls! *Cough cough* We still are *Cough cough* lol!!







































This is me on my 3rd birthday. I remember that cake too! Isn't that funny? Awww I was so adorkable! ;) :D










I think you can tell by now that I did not take these two photos. Here is one I did take though:



This is my stepdad after his graduation. We are all so happy for him! :D He went to ISU, or Idaho State University.
My mom wanted me to video tape my stepdad graduating, and his class, the College of Technology, was the VERY last!! I slept halfway through. But I did video tape him walking the carpet! :D Hey, I have never been to a graduation! Plus I had stayed up super late the night before!

No comments:

Post a Comment