Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Orch Dork BBQ

Last friday we had a orchestra BBQ. I am in Orchestra, or more commonly known as Dorchestra, with me being an Orch Dork. I love being an Orch Dork!

This is my friend, Katie. The dog is Skye. She jumped onto her lap while Katie was eating. It scared her! lol!
















This is the Campfire we had. It was getting dark, so I decided to take a picture of it. Quite a good one I might add.
















This is the creek behind one of the Orchestra member's house. She let us go to her house to have the party. It was alot of fun. I am really into nature photos. Probably most of the photos I will put on here will be nature or of me and my friends.











This is probably one of my most favorite pictures of all. It is everybody who came. (Excpet me) (If everyone in orchestra came, from 5th to 12th, it would be really noisy and crouded) We had alot of fun. I will put more up later.



No comments:

Post a Comment