Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

Spiritual Sunday- Music for Mutual 2013

Hey! I'm on day two of posting in a row! :D Yay! :D I've also decided to call this series, "Spiritual Sunday", since that's what I will be posting about on Sunday. :)

So, I was thinking about what to post, when I decided something from lds.org would be pretty cool to post. Then I thought, "Why not something from youth.lds.org?" because of the new curriculum and the new mutual theme. So, that's what I'm going to talk about today.



You know how every year, the Church (or Jenny Philips, or any of the other cool LDS artists out there) comes out with a CD with music based off of the mutual theme? Well, this year, they (the Church) has had the YOUTH write the songs! And they are pretty darn good, I might add! I love listening and singing to them whenever I can. The lyrics are full of power and the music is just great!

So, hop on over there RIGHT now and download them (they are free!)! And, while you are at it, look at some of the other songs they have. They are so cool and filled with the spirit! :D

https://www.lds.org/youth/theme/2013?lang=eng (Go to the bottom of the page. It's on the left-hand side!)

Some of the photos on there are pretty cool too! Check it out!














See what I mean? :) Remember to stand in holy places everyone!

Have a great day and don't forget your camera!


No comments:

Post a Comment