Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Hey there!

Hi there everyone! I just thought I would let you know that I was still alive. :) I'm writing a kinda-long blog post, so that is why I haven't blogged in a while... I have gotten some awesome photos though! I think you will like them! :D


Before and after!
rainbow!! :D
Yesterday we had a rainstorm, and afterwords, there was this stunning rainbow! :D Of course, you can tell it was edited... but it still looks pretty cool! :D

I've started to use the Picnik photo editor as well as Befunky. Fotoflexer seems to be down though. :/ They all have their strengths and weaknesses.

I hope you like how I re-did the blog as well. I really didn't like the way it looked. I really like it now, and I hope you like it too! (Especially because I figured out how to create more than one page! :D yay!)


TheCrazyNoodleLady! A.K.A. my mom!

My mom has just started her own blog, and she recruited me to make all the photo edits for her (and pretty much everything else, like the blog design). I will also be posting on it as well! :D It will be mainly about food, but we will also feature some other stuff! :D Follow her blog here. It's going to be really good! :D (By the way, if you ever need a photo editor for your blog, don't go to strangers! :D I'd love to do it for you!)


This is me! :D I really like how this one turned out. I'll be using a similar one on my mom's blog, only it will say "CheletheCello" at the bottom. :)

Here is a sneak peek at the really long blog post (which I may be splitting into parts... for length... and... SUSPENSE!  Muahahahaha! Oops, did I say that out loud? ;) Well, I do have to keep you all coming back, right? :D ) :

This one... will not be revealed... yet!

Did I ever tell you that I liked fire?

A waterfall at West Piney Girls Camp!


Yes, it was about camping... but no more details! :D Keep reading and don't forget your camera!

♫CheletheCello


That's me! :D


(This is the photo that will be on my mom's blog, and will now end all my posts on this one too! :D Hope you like it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment