Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

My little Sis is growing up! :D

This next Saturday (and the Saturday after that), is going to be very special for my family :D You see, my little sister is turning 8 and getting baptized. :D The 30th she will turn 8 (they day after I get back from Girl's camp!), and on the 6th she will get baptized. :) She doesn't seem that old! And she is so tiny too! Our cousin (who just turned old enough to be a Priest) will baptize her. It's going to be a special event! She will then be a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints! :D

But, I need your help!

We have 3 different dresses, and we can't decide on which one. I am going to post pictures and I would like you to vote on them to help me and my family. Of course, it's Beth's decision, but it might help if we have some tips and advice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photo 1: The Shawl


For this one, we are planning to put some type of shawl or silk over it to cover her shoulders. Beth says that she does like this one alot.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photo 2: My Baptism Dress


This one is my baptism dress. It's a little big on her and it touches the floor, but I think it looks nice. (Of course, I was bigger than she is). I like this one and the next one. :)















~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Photo 3: My Flower-girl dress


When my aunt got married, I was her flower girl. Many years later, Beth fits it (I might even put a photo of me wearing it too)! I was like five though, and she will soon be 8! Holy molley! Mom and I both like her in this dress, but Beth doesn't like it because it has an itchy spot on her back. I think it might be the zipper. We are working on fixing it.










~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I will be putting a voting tab on the right hand side where the current one is. Please vote and share to help us decide! :D It would mean so much!

Well, that is all for now! Have a great day and don't forget your camera!

1 comment:

  1. How wonderful that your little sister is getting baptized and that your cousin is performing the service!

    All three dresses are lovely, but my favorite is the last one. It fits beautifully and has such elegant, yet age-appropriate lines.

    I can't wait to hear which one she picks!

    Blessings,
    Jenn

    ReplyDelete