Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Blessings

I absolutely love this song. It's called "Blessings" by Laura Story. Go and look it up when you have a minute. :)

What if your blessings come through raindrops? What if your healing comes through tears? What if a thousand sleepless nights are what it takes to know you're near? What if trials of this life are your mercies in disguise?
~"Blessings" by Laura Story
Remember that no matter what you are going through, Heavenly Father is there for you. He's just refining you so you can be a more beautiful, amazing you. A beautiful piece of Silver. :) And, I'm here for you. If you need someone to talk to, send me a message. I'd love to help anyone I can. :)Have a great day and don't forget your camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment