Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Stars

Do you remember the first time you looked at the stars and thought, "Wow. We live in an amazing world. And, how insignificant am I compared to all that God has created? But, I have a purpose, like each star, to shine brightly for all to see." I do. It was at girls camp. Out there, where there are hardly any lights, and you can see the stars, my perspective was changed. And, every time I look at the stars, I am reminded how insignificant, yet important I am. It's a bit of an oxymoron. Like when one of the Apostles said (and, forgive me for not remembering who), "Compared to God, we are NOTHING. But to God, we are EVERYTHING." 

I have loved the stars too fondly to be fearful of the night.
~Galileo Galilei
I love this quote. And the picture. It's awesome. :) I too have loved the stars to be fearful of the night. :)

Have a great day and don't forget your camera!

No comments:

Post a Comment