Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Sunday, October 9, 2011

Hey there!

I just realized that I have neglected my blog for a few months and left you guys on a few cliff hangers! I know I'm a terrible person and I am SO sorry! I'm sure you will forgive me though. :) I have just been so dang-crazy-busy lately, you know? School, seminary, taking care of Beth, eat, sleep, and repeat (and much more in between!)! I'm just going to put a few photos up and resolve one of the cliff hangers today though, because today is another busy day!

Now, to resolve the cliff hanger of what Beth wore to her baptism:

She decided to wear my flower girl dress! :)
in the changing room after the baptism!
after we decided she was going to wear the dress :)

Beth and our cousin Beau before the baptism.
Beau said he didn't want to smile (haha!) and  Beth wanted to do a silly face!

after the baptism was over :)














It was really great! It reminded me of my baptismal covenants and how I need to use the Atonement to keep myself pure. :) It was a very sweet experience as well, seeing my little sister being baptized and learning and growing in the gospel, the true gospel of Jesus Christ. :D And that is what makes life worthwhile. He is my Rock, my Redeemer, my Savoir, and I hope that Bethany knows that and will learn that for herself as she grows in the gospel! 2 of my friends also gave talks at the beginning before the different groups went out and started doing baptisms (We usually have 4-5 different kids having baptisms, so we all take turns). They both did a great job and I hope that if I am ever asked to speak at a baptism that I can do just as well (I have spoken at a baptism before, but I didn't do nearly as good as they did. I was a bit disorganized).


And, as I promised, I have found the photo with me wearing the dress :) I am SO dang cute (if I do say so myself)! :D

What's funny is that I wore this when I was 5, and Beth wore this when she was 8! She is a TINY TINY TINY little girl! (and I was (and am) a BIG BIG BIG girl!)













10 years later... THAT MAKES ME FEEL OLD!!!! (and I'm only 15!) 
I know I also left you on a cliff hanger for Youth Conference and I have also taken a few great photos in the past few months, but that will be addressed in later blog posts. I have commited to at least one blog post a day. Whether it just be a picture, a few sentences, just something so you know I'm alive. :) Well, I'm off for now (for at least this post). See you all later and don't forget your camera! :D







No comments:

Post a Comment