Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Fall!

Fall is here in my little city (winter has even hit a few times)! I love the different things that fall brings. I love Halloween and Thanksgiving, and the warm comfort foods and... ahh I just love it ALLL :D Of course, I got a few different camera shots that I think you will like. :)

A bit edited, but it's cool :D


It's a song we use to sing in primary :)

And here is when the snow started flying (and I mean FLYING haha!)


It was really sticking and we probably got about 3-4 inches I'd say. It was amazing and weird at the same time! :D






We were coming home from a birthday party and I saw this and got Beth to take a pic with it :D

Well, that's all for now! :D Have a great day and don't forget your camera!

CheletheCello

*Note: the last to photos (excluding my signature photo) are mine, even though they do not have the "RT" in the corner. I took them myself and they belong to me! :D



No comments:

Post a Comment