Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Monday, October 10, 2011

Hey I remembered! :D

Well, I must be doing good if I remembered to post the 2nd day in a row! :) Not much went on today, so I'll just post a pic or two from summer vacation that you might like. :D

The first 4 photos were taken at West Piney Girls Camp. We were up there for ward campout. (Mom didn't let me take the camera to girl's camp this year. Boo-hoo!)



"Cultivate an attitude of happiness. Cultivate a spirit of optimism. Walk in faith, rejoicing in the beauties of nature, in the goodness of those you love, in the testimony which you carry in your heart concerning things divine"~Gordon B. Hinckley


My step-dad, rocking out to a song while
driving the first leg up to camp.

The lodge! :D The 5th and 6th years get to sleep up there, but
Beth and I slept up there because we didn't have a tent.

A huge cut-out of Nephi!! :D

In Idaho Falls, we have an event the first weekend of August called "The Snake River Roaring Youth Jam". Our ward was asked to volunteer like less the 30 minutes after we got back from the campout. I still went, and I got to make cool glasses out of pipe cleaners and feathers. :D I made over a 100 in one day... DANG! haha :)
Beth and her awesome glasses I made her!

Of course, I decked out my glasses as well!















Well, that's all for now! Have a great night and don't forget your camera! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment