Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Monday, October 17, 2011

Life is too short to be "normal"!



So, you know, capturing the little things in life is important.


Like last year, when this photo was taken, we were at a park.
I was playing with Beth.
We were playing simple games and just having fun. 
Just simple, unadulterated, real fun!

We had decided that the giraffe was like a flying giraffe that would take us anywhere we wanted to go,
and that the different playground equipment was different sights/attractions.
How fun is that? We went all around the world and didn't even leave far from home!
Although going around the world for reals would be a billion times cooler,
it was fun to pretend.

Sometimes, in the rush of life, we forget the little things.
We just have to slow down and take it easy!
Smell the roses!
Play with your kids (or for me my little sister)!
Have an impromptu picnic!
Pretend and use your imagination!
R.E.L.A.X!
For it's those times that we will look back on, and think,
"Man, I had alot of fun playing with my kids/sister/brother/best friend/husband/wife/family."
and whoever you spend that time with will remember it too!
And then you can get funny photos!
(and if you are teenager like me or an adult you might get strange looks from those that are older than you or little kids that think you are a weirdo. But hey! Life is too short to be "normal"!)

I mean, look at this photo and you will know that I am far from normal!

Yep that's me. I'd like to say that was like, a few years ago
and that I have matured a bit, but I am sad to say that was about a year ago...

and that my sister isn't too far off!

You know, sometimes when we are in public, I pretend I don't know her ;)
Now that you know we are all crazy, you better run for your life! haha XD

I think everyone is crazy in their own way. :)

Well, that's all for now! 

Have a great day and don't forget your camera!


CheletheCello





No comments:

Post a Comment