Somewhere over the rainbow-me on Cello!

Friday, October 14, 2011

Eagle Rock Junior High and Skyline Highschool Orchestra Concert! (Oct. 13, 2011)

I just realized that I didn't post last night! :O I remember what I was going to post about, but I guess I never posted it...

Well, last night, the Eagle Rock Junior High and Skyline Highschool Orchestras had their first concert! :D Unfortunately, I was not apart of it... Things just didn't work out with online school this year. :/ I did go to the concert though, and they all did GREAT! :D My camera decided to be a pain last night though... I got a few different photos, but I only video taped 2 of the songs. My camera wanted me to reformat my card like 5 times... and then the battery over-heated... then it needed to be reformatted again... I swear that whenever I want to video tape a orchestra concert, it goes on the fritz! xP Gah! Well, anyway, I want to show you a cool photo I got and then edited once I got home.

The Skyline Orchestra!
Don't they look awesome? It's because they are! They are amazing and they did so great at the concert last night! :D Makes me really really REALLY sad that I'm not with them this year... :/ If they had a party to celebrate, they all totally deserve it :D (And Orch Dorks always have an orchestra party after a successful concert! It's tradition!) :)

Well, hopefully I can get the 2 videos up soon for all of you to see. :) Maybe I'll put a second post up later tonight. Well, I gotta run! Have a great day and don't forget your camera! :)

CheletheCello

No comments:

Post a Comment